If the user has a myHill account*:
1. Log-in to myhill.stonehill.edu with a username and password.
3. On the left side of the page, there is a section entitled “Research Tools.”
4. Under this section, there is a link to “Electronic Resources.” Click on the link to continue.
5. MacPhaidin Library alphabetically organizes links to electronic resources. Click on the “W” tab to find a link to “WorldCat.”
6. This link brings the user to the WorldCat search engine.
*This “How to Access WorldCat through myHill” page was developed by students who attend Stonehill College. Other colleges and universities may have similar portals to access WorldCat; ask your librarian for further details about accessing this resource.